Thursday 23 May 2013

CHURCHBOY AND CHURCHGIRL GIVES US THE EXPERIENCE

                                                                                          
THE EXPERIENCE







THE EXPERIENCE                                                     THE EXPERIENCE




This past sunday I missed out on the biggest show in Vosloorus, I feel so left out because everybody is going on about it. Since I was not at the show I decided to ask people to write to me about the show, please be adviced these people are not writers but this is how they saw the show, there is a comment I had to censor due to morals and my ethics . I also respect the artist.

                                             THE EXPERIENCE
LINDOKUHLE KHUMALO

WOW " THE EXPERIENCE" , it finally happened after being postponed twice and honestly I never thought it would happen. The initial date was on the 9th  of December last year didn't happen,
2nd of March didn't happen, so you could imagine how I was feeling on the day of the show *shakes his head*. I did not even know what time it was, I was double checking my double checking, untill some said to me "IT'S TIME" heartbeating so fast I just could not control it. Let me say this " God's timing is perfect timing! On the two dates I had before I could not get Mr Mbatha ,my dates clashed with his schedule then there was an opening of which on that day was going to be the show, met with him he agreed and that was the begining of everything coming together. God blessed me with people who went all out for me and the show to happen. Tinyiko Titi Mathebula that guy was with me every step of the way, artist arrangements, rehearsals and assisting with transport thank u man, Vuyokazi Tshaya was always there at rehearsals coaching the vocals thank you sister, Thato Mthembu he arranged the music and putting ideas together, thanks alot man. Even the deco company helped me alot.
The show was about me reviving the brand CHURCHBOY AND CHURCHGIRL I had taken the back seat for sometime now, I also wanted to show people my latest work and my new coming line,also the most important thing about this event was raising funds for my store which will be open around September late this year. Just off the record, people weren't so sure if the show will happen because of the fact that I fused music, comedy and fashion together, even though it has never been done before people were sceptical about it. THE EXPERIENCE
All the artist where great on that day and I enjoyed ALL of them, but I got those who stood out for me, NQUBEKO MBATHA his music is soothing and his got that unique voice that just makes you listen. HLENGIWE MASONDO she was on a different tip not the chorus leader we use to at church. CHURCHILL SELATOLE WOW his incredible always pumps up the crowd las tbut not least VUYOKAZI TSHAYA I love her singing period!
THANK YOU to Nqubeko Mbatha(main act) all the ARTISTS.COMEDIANS.KASIE FM.BAND.MY PASTOR.FRIENDS. FOLLOW ME

@CBCclothing
@LINDOKHUMALO
CHURCHBOY AND CHURCHGIRL CLOTHING ON FACEBOOK

KELEBOGILE MILLICENT MOKANYANE


 All was good...hi light was the joyous band..especiali usabu..coz im such a fan...churchil..was onpoint i enjyd his performance...iwasnt soo keen on the main act (nqubeko)..bt he proved himself..so i liked him to...ditsebe was jst on another level...ohand the fashion show...lindow pulleda twist ther..twas nyc...totally loved..
id also like to add..that..the bandss..wer killer...more especiaali..the drummers....usnikiwe...sphiwe..no.ntokozo.
The easssstrand iss Lucki to have ..so much talent...up comming groupss like izeaal...nd rare..hv aa nyc sssound
Lindo dd well...propss to him..
we r lucki to hv 'companyss'..like mge cbcg..Mge..nd imzwalaane...hv sstarted..a beautiful..thru the events they hosst...theY enabl ususs..to grow..spIrituali.



MUSAWENKOSI TSHABALALA

Hi the show was great i really had an awesome time im really proud of my cuzin his planning was really on point the sound and artist were great it was really worth that 70 bucks and coming all da way 4rm vaal it was an #experience indeed somethng iv neva seen b4.Zeal those guys were my favourite... And ditsebe



ZABA MFEKA



The show brought together saints, friends, musical colleagues, comedians, and fashionista’s to one room. The band did their opening intro as Mpho “Chicken” Mothoana ascending to the stage in his opening song “Messiah”.  We had Zeal do their thing (I just love how they do their song: Sizo Hamba Naye) and then the 1st christian comedian ascended to the stage, Tshepo Twala (better known as Ditsebe.com) as the MC for the day.
We heard the likes of Vuyokazi, Hlengiwe, Muzi (great overture before he started singing), and Churchill Selatole who had the house on their feet dancing to “This is my season”.
Following the interval, the band rocked with a Lucy Pearl number as ladies strutted their stuff on the runway yase Mt Gerizim, beautiful skirts and dresses with the latest church girl tank tops. 
We then moved onto hearing Tshepang (pity she was given short time) but she was great, we moved onto Rare which is totally out of this world (I love the arrangement of: Potters House) and their music is rare indeed. Then we had the legendary pianist Nqubeko Mbatha who did a sterling job without any backing vocal from “iThemba Lami” through to “He paid it All”.
The vibe was awesome, MC did a wonderful job, all the bands (both young and old) were great. I salute all the parties which took part in putting together a great show: Sixty’s Music Academy on sound, Maroon Grass Entertainment and Church Girl Church Boy Clothing Co.  May God continue to use you all together as we are one in the body of Christ, as this is not just about putting shows together but to minister to souls of all kinds.

2 comments:

  1. Who is this Churchill guy that everyone is talking about? Is he an artist, because I've never heard of him?

    Why is everyone so excited about this dude because he's not even as famous as the Joyous guys. Please educate my ignorance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also shocked as many people kept telling me I missed this Churchill guy by not coming to The Experience Concert. Who is he? Where is he from? Does he have any CD? Is he as good as everyone claims he is?

    ReplyDelete